Welcome to Send Church of England Primary School
Welcome from our Executive Headteacher, Mrs Susan Sayers
I have great pleasure in welcoming you to Send Church of England Primary School, providing quality education for boys and girls aged 3 to 11 years.
We believe that happy children learn best! We aim to provide a safe, caring school with exciting learning opportunities in response to the unique needs of each child. Our children's time with us is short, precious and cannot be repeated.
Over the last year we have built an inspiring team of staff and we have a new, hardworking Governing Body, ensuring that our strategic decisions make every day a fulfilling experience for our children: we never lose sight of their needs. We have a clear vision for the future of primary education at the heart of Send village and are relentless in our pursuit of excellence.
As a church school, we actively promote the development of Christian values and citizenship skills, equipping pupils for life in the wider world. These values underpin our curriculum and form the basis of social, intellectual, emotional, spiritual and moral development.
We believe that good education is based on strong partnerships between home and school. We look forward to developing an open, trusting and meaningful relationship with parents and carers: one in which our children will flourish.
We hope that this website will tell you all that you need to know. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you require any further information.
Mrs Susan M Sayers
Our Vision Statement
We believe that God's love is at the heart of our school family, providing us with the strength, belief and determination to make every child's time at school happy and personally fulfilling. We believe that childhood matters: it is short, precious and cannot be repeated and we are fully committed, as a school community, to empowering every child to make their life extraordinary.
We aim for our school to be a place where:
• Leaders at all levels nurture and inspire excellence in every member of our community. Our success comes from our shared, passionate and resilient commitment for every person to fulfill their potential: every child and every day counts
• Inspirational teachers deliver a rich and creative curriculum in order to motivate and challenge our children to be the very best they can be.
• Children enjoy learning. Our learning culture and warm, caring, Christian environment supports children to take risks, develop innovative thinking skills and becoming confident and independent. We want all children to achieve their very best academically and socially.
• Every child feels safe, happy and cared for. All adults provide positive role models for behaviour, attitude and values, encouraging our children to become respectful, responsible and caring members of our community too.
• Children are valued as unique individuals. Through daily opportunities for worship, reflections and discussion, our children develop their faith, learn how to respect and embrace the diversity of society and understand how to live together in harmony
Latest TweetsFollow us on Twitter
Open Days for prospective parents
Tuesday 1st November
1.15pm - 2.15pm
Wednesday 2nd November 10am - 11am
Wednesday 9th November
10am - 11am
Please contact Mrs Natalie Cull to book a place on any of our days 01483 223464 or email@example.com